Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I was tagged by Diana

3 Joys
First and foremost is my family. I can't begin to say how much joy and happiness my husband, children, step-children (even though I don't use the step word), in-law children (even though they are not my in-law kids...they're mine in every sense of the word) and my grandkids bring me. I have awesome parents, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, and look forward to getting together with them. Family is what is it all about and I'm grateful for my relationship with all of my family members near or far.

2. I find great joy in yard work. I love digging in the dirt and feeling it in my fingers. I love watching things grow. I love to go out in the early spring and watch buds forming in the trees and bulbs starting to show growth through the dirt.

3. I love being in a boat on a lake. I love the wind blowing in my hair, the sun on my face, and the feeling of total exhilaration and freedom that I feel.

3 Fears
I don't think that I really have a lot of fears. Spiders and snakes intrique me (as long as they're not in my house; and I love the dark and open water. I guess if I have to think of 3 fears they would be: 1. Loosing a loved one; 2. Being alone in my old age; and 3. Loosing the control and use of my body.

3 Goals
Not necessarily in any order: 1. The Celestial Kingdom; 2. Loosing 50 pounds and keeping it off; and continuing to work out at the gym so that I remain healthy and active forever; and 3. Staying close with my family and extended family.

3 Obsessions
1. Spending time with Mel doing just anything at all. 2. Turning a Hobbit house into a home; 3. Chocolate in any shape or form.

I'm tagging Necha and Jennilyn.

5 comments:

Elicia said...

You are too cute. I am totally with you on the chocolate.

Elizabeth said...

Your "Joys" are very similiar to mine-family and gardening. (that gardening thing is definitely in our blood, I swear!) See you in a couple of weeks. I'll call you when it gets closer!! Actually maybe I'll be seeing you this Saturday at Carlie's shower.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

okay...I'll get around to doing this soon I hope!

The Jensen's said...

when are you going to post the pictures of your cute yard?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Thanks for sharing! I love learning about everyone!

Thanks also for the cute and fabulous gifts that you brought the shower! I love them! I can't wait until I can put those little headbands on their heads! The purple pajamas are adorable! I have blankets that match them perfectly, so good choice!! :) IT was great talking to you even thought t was pretty short!