Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday C.J.


Mel and I want to wish C.J. the best birthday and the best year of his life! C.J. is an amazing young man, with a gift of lighting up a room when he enters it! He has a great sense of humor and has had his family and friends laughing since he uttered his first words! (His Jim Carrey impersonations are hysterical!) He has amazing perserverance that will take him a long way in his life. Another thing that is really great about C.J. is his easy-going personality. He is very slow to anger and he is loyal and dependable to the core. We wish him the very best because he really deserves it! Happy Birthday Little Bro!
(By the way, Jennilyn is going to hate me for posting this picture....she hates it! Oh well, it was the best that I could do from work....Sorry Jenni!)

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

We will see you at C.J's Birthday party. It will be good to see you guys and get caught up!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I think I need to come see you at work and update the photos of me that you have! lol