Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Jennilyn

What is your husbands full name? Melvin Joseph Davis, Jr. (Everyone in Wyoming calls him Melvin Joe)

How long have you been married? 18 months today (Hard to believe it's been that long already)

Who eats more sweets? We're both pretty good at it; but I think Mel wins.

Who said I love you first? Me, about 10 seconds before he proposed.

How old is he? 58 until this time next month.

Who is taller? Mel by 4 inches

Who is smarter? Spare me! He has an B.S. and I only have and A.S.; but that doesn't mean anything does it?

Who can sing better? Mel by far. He inherited his singing voice from his dad.

Who does the laundry? We both do. He will only fold his own clothes and not mine, though. I fold his when I do the laundry, so what's up with that?

Who pays the bills? I pay them, but he pays (get it?) for more of them.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, so if a burgler comes in they will get me first. (What's wrong with that picture?) Actually it's cause we spoon better on our right sides.

Who mows the lawn? We both enjoy it. Yard work rocks!

Who cooks dinner? The little woman.

Who drives? Mel hates it when I drive. He thinks I'm a terrible driver. I think that I'm great of course.

Who kissed who first? Ah, I remember it well. We we sitting pretty close with his arm around me and looking into each other's eyes. We both went 50 percent. None of this 80-20 stuff that Hitch preachs.

Who asked who out? Ok, that's a loaded question. I guess that I did because I asked him how much he would charge me to get a room at the Prairie Inn.

Who has more siblings? Mel (has/had) 3. I have/had) 2

Who wears the pants? I wear slacks most of the time. Mel wears the pants.

I'm tagging Necha!

2 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ha ha ha! If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were moving pretty quick to be getting a hotel room on your first date! Love it! And I love that you are still in love after 18 months! ;)

Necha said...

I took your tag!