Thursday, February 21, 2008

Caribbean Cruise












In January we went on the vacation of a lifetime aboard the Norwegian Cruise Ship, Spirit. Mel and I looked forward to and planned for this trip for more than a year. The trip was extra special because Matthew and Sally, Alyssa and Randy, and lots of Randy's family were there with us. We departed out of New Orleans; and we spent our first night at the Oak Alley Plantation. After boarding the ship the next day, we sailed to Roatan and then Guatamala where we hiked to a waterfall. The next day we sailed to Belize, where we went cave tubing and played like monkeys in the trees. Our final destination was Cozumel where we enjoyed my favorite part of the trip, exploring the Tulum Mayan ruins and swimming in the Caribbean Sea.










1 comment:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Yay! I love it! It looks great and I don't think that it needs as much work as you made it out to be! In fact, I think it's perfect!