Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories (from Elizabeth)



...here are the instructions if you would like to play.


1. Leave a memory that you and I had together as a comment on my blog . It doesn't matter if you know me well or not so well, anything you remember. 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and people will leave a memory about you. It's a fun way to get to know each other better. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I'll go to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments on my blog.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I keep saying this on everyone's blog but there are so many it's hard to just pick one. I remember fun days on your boat, swimming in your pool when we were kids, sleep overs and just fun times in general. You have always been one of my Aunt's that I have had a close relationship with and I cherish that. I feel like I can tell you anything and you will never judge, you would want to know how to help---very good trait!!! (I turned this more into a tribute then a memory but it's really just memories of lots of fun times.)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I remember on the 3rd of July when Cory and I were dating. He had plans with his buddies. Your family was going to the Riverton parade and you invited me to come with you guys anyway. After the parade you were all going to sleep outside and you invited me to do that as well. Cory came home and was like "what the heck is my girlfriend doing sleeping over at my house?" You made me feel so welcome and part of your family from the very begining and I will forever be grateful for that!

Diana said...

Annette,
You have always reminded me a lot of my dad. You, like my dad, are always looking to have a good time with family. I have so many good memories of all the fun parties and campouts that you have hosted over the years. Those experiences are ones I will always remember. You are the best!