Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeri!


Jeri celebrated the big 3-0 on Friday. We celebrated her special day at a super surprise party that night. I thought that I would tell you a few things about Jeri that I think make her the great lady who she is: 1. She is an amazing mother (I tell her that all of the time, so this won't come as a surprise to her. 2. She taught me the importance of hugging. She told me years ago how important it is to have physical contact with the people you love, and I learned quickly that she is right. 3. She understands the important things in life such as waterskiing, icecream and chocolate. As you can see, she really has her priorities straight! Next to Mel, Jeri is my favorite exercise buddy, and I "appreciate" (hmmmm, did I say that) her dragging me out of bed at 5:00 a.m. so that we can sweat together. Happy birthday, Jeri. We all love you.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Jeri!!!! Sorry we missed your party-Gracie wasn't feeling good. You don't look a day over 20. Do you feel any different having turned the big 3-0?
Annette-Very nice tribute to Jeri!!!!

zerry ht said...

I hope that the birthday celebrations were wonderful and that you all had a great time at the party. I also celebrated my birthday last week, and was very pleased to find out that night that my husband had arranged a surprise party at one of my favorite event venues.