Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girl's Night

Friday night I got to hang out with four of thirteen of our beautiful grand daughters. That would be Sydnee, Hannah, Ariel and Molly. Our swimming plans were cancelled when the rain started on Friday night; but we had fun anyway. We cooked hotdogs and marshmellos over the backyard campfire and watched a couple of movies in the tent. After breakfast the next morning. We had arts and crafts, and then headed back up to Evanston by Saturday afternoon for Mel's world famous dutch oven stew.



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They're lucky to have you for their Grandma. Sounds like the same fun things that my Grandma L would do with her grandkids. Great memories!!!!

Necha said...

Dang it! I wish I was 12 so I could have gone too!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

What a bunch of lucky girls!