Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fishing Hole


Mel and I just got back from a 3 day camping trip up in the Uintas. It was just the two of us, and we had a really great time. We found a really great fishing hole, and the only way we will divulge our secret place, is if you come up with us next year.

We did quite a bit of fishing. I am now a real fan of fly fishing. It is truly a beautiful sport and art form. Mel caught a few fly fishing and I loved watching him, as well as learning the sport for myself.

I caught my two, Prince Charles and Prince William, the boring way with a bobber and cheese. I named my second fish, a beautiful rainbow, Prince William because he is much better looking than Prince Charles.

We fished on Trial Lake and also on Pass Lake, in addition to our "hole". We also spent some time at Mirror Lake, just enjoying the view. Great times!

3 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Well look at you looking like a professional angler! Glad you had fun! Happy Anniversary!

Diana said...

You two just have so much fun together! Glad you guys had a good time.

Elizabeth said...

Love your cowgirl hat! It looks very cute on you. Glad that your so happy and enjoying life--you deserve it!!!!!