Friday, November 7, 2008

MOAB--UEA WEEKEND

Last night we were watching television in bed and saw a travel council ad for Moab! It was great. It showed a lot of the fun things that you can do down there. In addition to that, Jeri has asked me twice now how come I haven't blogged about our Moab trip.


Well, it's now 6:15 in the morning and I'm up, showered and dressed, but not quite ready to start my day, and so I decided that it's time to show a little of a great Moab vacation!

Before we got there, I think that Mel was a little leary about how much fun jeeping would be. He had never been to Moab. On our first day we did a run up Hell's Revenge. We were sitting in our jeep waiting for our turn and watching others start the climb. Mel told me later that he he never knew what a jeep was capable of doing. He watched the other drivers start the climb; and figured well if they can do it, so can I. By the time he got to the top of the first climb, I believe that he was hooked!


We have about a bizillion pictures and I have only posted a few. I just wanted to give you a taste of a really awesome trip. Great scenery, great times, and great people. Now I ask you, does life get any better than that?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I love the picture of you and Mel at the top of your blog...so cute!!!! About Vanessa, she is a girl Devin is dating and likes a lot (so do we) but she is only 18 so she might not be quite ready to commit to one guy, but I'm not sure. Hopefully it works out!!!!!