Sunday, September 14, 2008

Timpanogos Cave











Yesterday we hiked up to Timpanogos Cave. When I say we, I mean Cameron, Cory, Jeri, Brock, Parker, Jason, Alayna, Ike, C.J., Jennilyn, Chad, Kim, Josie, Reilly, Mel and last but not least, me. And when I say last but not least, I really mean last. Ok, I thought that when you had recently dropped 25 pounds, hiking up Mt. Timpanogos would be a cinch. Well, boy was I wrong. Long gone are the days when that 1.5 mile, 1,000 foot climb was easy! It's still fun; but it sure "ain't easy" It was a really fun day!

6 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! I love how corny that girl picture turned out! It's now my ultimate favorite picture of all time!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I think we look like cheeseballs in it. I can't believe you posted it for everybody to see. Thanks for the fun day everybody!

Diana said...

Your post gave me memories of when we would go with my parents and neighbors and hike Timp Cave several times a week during the summer. Great times.

Elicia said...

Looks like some good memories! I want to do this with Eric and our boys! I can't believe we never have.

Elizabeth said...

I have the same memory as Diana--my parents thought it was good exercise. Those switchbacks killed me!!!!

The Edwards Family said...

AWWWW....
Aren't you guys a cute family?
You know a family that hikes together stays together!!!